We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a Farmhouse Beer Dinner featuring the portfolio of the newly formed and local independent distribution company, Flood Distribution. This beer dinner will feature a wide variety of farmhouse style ales sourced from the Texas hill country, Michigan, and from Europe.
1. Virtue Ciders "Ledbury": Old world bittersweet apples and new world heirloom varieties fermented with native yeasts from Herefordshire, England.
Paired with: Miso Glazed Butterscotch Pork Belly with Fermented Apple and Cabbage Slaw.
2. Jester King Snorkel: Farmhouse ale brewed with Alderwood smoked sea salt and locally grown oyster mushrooms.
Paired with: Charred Oyster Mushroom with Demi Glace, Goat Cheese, Brioche, and Coriander Apricot Coulis
3. Jester King Special Collaboration: Get excited.
Paired with: Honey Truffled Scotch Egg with Castelvetrano Olives and Mornay Sauce.
4. Mikkeller Spontanframboos: Raspberry Lambic
Paired with: Chocolate Stout Braised Goat with Sauteed Swiss Chard and Dry Cherries, Pumpkin, and Toasted Pine Nuts.
5. Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura: "Dark Dawn" stout aged in oak barrels.
Paired with: Flourless Dark Chocolate Tart with Coffee Creme Anglaise and Leopold Brothers Blackberry Whiskey Compote.
This event will cost $75 (gratuity not included) for a five course meal, carefully paired with the above offerings. Come and join us for the fun and get your funk on.
Order your tickets online or stop in to purchase them:
Find us on the Austin Beer Week Official Events Page listed here:
The Hopfields Team