Starting this Monday September 15th we will be celebrating Oktoberfest!...Hopfields style. If its not within your budget to fly out to Munich to partake in the food and beer celebration, come on in for one of several Oktoberfest beers we will be tapping and receive a $2 discount if you bring in your own glass, stein, or DAS BOOT (applies per 16oz). The kitchen has prepared a house-made Choucroute Garnie to go along with our two week long exhibition into the world of Oktoberfest beers so put on your lederhosen, grab a stein, and prepare yourself for some epic brews.
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a Farmhouse Beer Dinner featuring the portfolio of the newly formed and local independent distribution company, Flood Distribution. This beer dinner will feature a wide variety of farmhouse ales sourced from the Texas hill country, Michigan, and from Europe. The menu will be announced down the road as we are still carefully formulating and crafting each course, but for all you wild and spontaneous ale lovers out there, here is a sneak preview of the beer list.
1. Virtue Ciders "Ledbury": Old world bittersweet apples and new world heirloom varieties fermented with native yeasts from Herefordshire, England.
2. Jester King Snorkel: Farmhouse ale brewed with Alderwood smoked sea salt and locally grown oyster mushrooms.
3. Jester King Special Collaboration: Get excited.
4. Mikkeler Spontanframboos: Raspberry Lambic
5. Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura: "Dark Dawn" stout aged in oak barrels.
This event will cost $75 (tax and gratuity not included) for a five course meal, carefully paired with the above offerings. Come and join us for the fun and get your funk on.
The Hopfields Team
We are switching things up a bit here at Hopfields for the next few weeks (Sept 15-Oct 5) and teaming up with KARBACH BREWING for a REVERSE HAPPY HOUR! All Karbach beers will be $3.50 from 10pm to midnight everyday. Come in and hang out with us as we relax at the end of the evening with some good brews and good people. Happy drinking!